The Ardmore Initiative is Hiring
The Ardmore Initiative- a Business Improvement District/Main Street Program- has been revitalizing and advocating for Ardmore’s historic downtown and commercials corridors since 1993. AI is seeking a self-starter with strong interpersonal skills and office experience to immediately fill the role of Office Manager. This is a part-time position.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Office support including but not limited to data entry and database management, communicating with stakeholders and general public, maintaining filing systems, and ordering office supplies.
- Maintain property occupancy/vacancy data. Improve data systems as needed.
- Minor bookkeeping to pay office bills, create invoices, record transactions, and prepare deposits and financial reports.
- Write, prepare and distribute newsletters via MailChimp
- Event execution and management support including tracking event finances and sponsorships, communicating with vendors, managing ticket sales.
- Strong computer skills, especially in Microsoft Excel. Quickbooks experience preferred.
- Ability to operate office equipment, such as printer/copier, and phone systems.
- Deadline-oriented team player willing to be involved in all aspects of the organization.
- Clear & effective communication skills-written and verbal.
- Careful attention to detail
- Flexible schedule, 15-20 hours/week- time and days to be mutually agreed upon. Occasional night and weekend duties for special events. Rate: $20/hour.
Interested applicants, please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.